To claim your refund/a lower price
Please contact our Customer Service Team at info@CyberSavvyBusiness.com or via the online contact form and provide the following details so we can arrange a refund:
- Name of the competitor including website address;
- The dates that the competitor's price is available;
- Proof of competitor's price; and
- URL to the relevant lower priced item.
Who do you need to be to benefit from our low price guarantee?
To claim your low price guarantee you need to be a business customer. If you are not already one of our registered business customers, you will need to register as part of your first purchase from us before you can take advantage of our low price guarantee. We will credit you the difference when you place your first order with us. Please make sure you contact us online before your initial purchase via info@CyberSavvyBusiness.com
What is the maximum amount of the low price guarantee?
In order to avoid issues with typos, etc – we reserve the right to cap the amount by which we will reduce our prices to match those of a competitor to an amount equal to 20% of the price that we advertise on our website.
What do we mean by 'same sale conditions'?
The competitor needs to be selling the products on the same terms as we do to enable you to claim your low price guarantee:
- The competitor must have the items in stock;
- The products must be identical, same composition, specifications, quality etc;
- The time for delivery must be equivalent to our delivery times;
- Guarantees and/ or warranties provided free or at charge;
- If delivery is included on your delivery from us then we take into account any delivery charges of our competitor;
- We compare prices on the basis that they are VAT exclusive;
- The payment terms need to be the same.
What products are not covered?
We do not offer our low price guarantee on ‘similar’ or ‘differing’ products or services.
What prices do we match?
Prices of products that are publicly available on the internet for sale from internet retailer companies, corporations and traders physically located in the UK and that deliver to UK addresses (not just trading in the UK on the internet);
The price from the competitor must be available at the time you place your order with us;
We do not offer our low price guarantee in respect of the price of products where:
- the competitor sells on auction websites, price comparison websites or is in administration or closing down;
- the competitor's price is based on a wholesale or bulk discount or is part of a special promotion, bonus or free offer;
- the competitor's price is/has a typographical error;
- the competitor's price is below our cost price.
Do you have an example of how you would refund 10% of the difference?
If you wanted to buy Product A for £10 and identified a competitor offering the same product for £9 (and subject to all of the terms listed above) then we will refund the price match, in this case £1 plus 10% of the difference of the prices which would be £0.10. In this example you would receive a total refund of £1.10.